Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
The Home of ToneÂ®
The Fillmoreâ„¢ is not just another BoogieÂ®â€¦ itâ€™s a new strand of Boogie DNA. Yet the molecules that make up this soulful sounding model are really just a revisiting of the companies earliest roots. Randall Smithâ€™s very first Boogieâ€™s were based on this architecture. It was only the success of another â€œMARK I Experimentâ€ featuring a different branch of the tree used by Carlos Santana on his â€œAbraxasâ€ album that catapulted that sound and circuit and caused the shelving of circuitry the Fillmore now resurrects with such beauty and authenticity.
Donâ€™t wait a moment longer to discover what the MARK Series success inadvertently postponed for so longâ€¦
Introducing the MESA/BoogieÂ® Fillmoreâ„¢ 50â„¢. Experience our new vintage-voiced and styled amplifier inspired from the other branch of the BoogieÂ® Family Tree. At the heart and soul of the Fillmore 50, you’ll discoverâ€“soft clip to saturatedâ€“our most expressive gain ever presented in a simple 2 (identical) Channel, 3-Mode platform, served up in traditional-sized and dressed combo and head formats.
Humbly named in tribute to the renown bi-coastal venues that showcased the biggest names in Classic Rock over decades, this new instrument has been dubbed super-responsive, nuanced, organicâ€¦ and â€œvintage-inspired Magicâ€ by those whoâ€™ve experienced it. Subtle saturation that serves, not smothers, your style.
PURE VINTAGE INSPIRATION
Discover what the MARK Series success inadvertently postponed for so long. Boogieâ€™s best-kept secret has finally emerged and awaits your touch to ignite a new level of passion in your playing. Key features include:
- 2 Fully Independent, Footswitchable Channels, each with 3 Mode Channel Cloningâ„¢
- Channel 1 & 2 Feature: Channel Cloned Clean, Drive & HI Modes, with Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb & Master Controls
- Vintage All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
50 or 25 Watt Selectable (Global)
Power Tube Type
2x Mesa 6L6
Channels & Modes
2 Channels / 3 Mode Channel Cloningâ„¢
Mode Voicings / Styles
Ch. 1 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloningâ„¢)
Ch. 2 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloningâ„¢)
Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo
Reverb & FX Loop
Speaker(s) & Impedance
1 – 8 Ohm Celestion Custom 90 / Total Load = 8 Ohms
17 7/8″ H x 22 3/4″ W x 10 1/8″ D
Head & 1×12 Combo
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturerâ€™s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)Â