Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
Serial Number: CYGC19040173
Weight: 7 lbs, 5.5 oz
Live and loud, Electromatic Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. Its the sound of honor itselfplay proud.
The G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby and Gold Hardware features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Offering excellent playability, the 12-radius laurel fingerboard hosts 22 medium jumbo frets and NeoClassic thumbnail inlays. Its dual Black Top BroadTron humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch.
This guitar boasts stage-stealing style with three stunning finishesAzure Metallic, Cadillac Green and Orange Stainand gleaming gold hardware, including the Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and G-arrow knobs.
- Build – Center Block
- Body Finish – Gloss
- Body Shape – Electromatic Center Block
- Body Material – Laminated Maple
- Bracing – Center Block
- Body Binding – Aged White with B/AW/B Purfling
- Body Back – Laminated Maple
- Body Top – Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth – 1.75″ (44.45 mm)
- Neck Material – Maple
- Neck Construction – Set-Neck
- Neck Finish – Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape – Thin “U”
- Neck Binding – Aged White
- Scale Length – 24.6″ (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius – 12″ (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material – Laurel
- Number of Frets – 22
- Fret Size – Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width – 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays – Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Neck Plate – NA
- Bridge Pickup – Black Top BroadTron
- Middle Pickup – N/A
- Neck Pickup – Black Top Broad’Tron
- Controls – Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
Pickup Switching – 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration – HH
- Bridge – Adjusto-Matic
- Hardware Finish – Gold
- Tailpiece – Bigsby B70
- Tuning Machines – Die-Cast, Gold
- Pickguard – Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch and Electromatic Logos
- Pickup Covers – Gold
- Control Knobs – G-Arrow
- Switch Tip – Gold
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂