Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
In a bold Fender first, the Tone Master Twin Reverb amplifier uses massive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat: faithfully modeling the circuitry and 85-watt power output of an original Twin tube amp. Using a high-performance 200-watt digital power amp to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Twin tube amp, paired with the pronounced sparkle and clarity of two Jensen® N-12K neodymium speakers and a resonant pine cabinet, the result is tubeless Twin Reverb tone, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. And with all these features, the Tone Master Twin Reverb is in fact about only half the weight of an all-tube Twin.
Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fenders world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Two Jensen N-12K neodymium speakers
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs and Bright switches
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
LEGENDARY TWIN TONE
This amp features the most accurate emulation of our original Twin Reverb. Sound like the original, without the extra weight and maintenance.
ONBOARD TREMOLO AND REVERB
Our powerful convolution-based technologies recreate the classic reverb and tremolo effects that made our amps famous and inspired new genres of music.
REAR PANEL FEATURES
This amps rear panel is packed with useful controls and connections: Line Output with Level control, ground lift switch to eliminate hum and a three-way IR cabinet simulation switch to select various microphone options.
5-WAY POWER ATTENUATOR SWITCH
Enjoy full, natural tone at almost any volume from a full 85W of Fender power down to bedroom- and apartment-friendly 1W.
CUSTOM JENSEN NEO SPEAKER
Designed to match the traditional C12K speaker, the Jensen N-12K Neo speaker is engineered using lightweight neodymium magnets.
SOLID PINE CABINET
Lighter than plywood, solid pine is a traditional Fender cabinet material from the 50s and 60s, making for more resonant and more musical speaker cabinets.
- Recommended Cover P/N: 0050250000, ’65 Twin Reverb®, Black (Included)
- Footswitch 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Voltage 120V
- Wattage 200W into 4© (Simulates 85W Tube Amp Performance)
- Channels Two – (Normal and Vibrato)
- Inputs Four – (1/4″, Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Effects Reverb, Tremolo
- Line Out One – (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)
- Cabinet Material Lightweight Solid Pine
- Grille Cloth Silver
- Handle Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers Two – 12″ Jensen® N-12K Neo
- Total Impedance 4 ohms
- Amp Height 20.24″ (51.41 cm)
- Amp Width 26.15″ (66.4 cm)
- Amp Depth 10.35″ (26.3 cm)
- Amp Weight 33 lbs. (15 kg)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂