Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
STEP INTO THE SPOTLIGHT
Representing the best value in bass guitar design available today, the Affinity Series Jazz Bass rocks powerful tone and fast feel. Crisp and punchy the Jazz Bass is renown for its sound and comfortable playing feel. Eye-catching finishes and flexible features round out the package for a sterling instrument that’s a great value.
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- White pickguard
SINGLE-COIL JAZZ BASS PICKUPS
The single-coil Jazz Bass pickups deliver classic tone and performance with famous guttural midrange and singing high end.
Great looking and extremly comfortable to play, a rosewood fingerboard is a classic design element.
TWO-COLOR HEADSTOCK LOGO
The elegant gold and black two-color headstock logo lends a touch of class to this instrument.
- Case/Gig Bag None
- Included Accessories None
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Jazz Bass
- Body Finish Polyurethane
- Bridge Pickup Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Switching None
- Configuration SS
- Bridge 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings Fender USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Other Features Dot Position Inlays, Jazz Bass Control Knobs
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape “C” Shape
- Scale Length 34″ (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.5″ (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rod Standard
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturerâ€™s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the
- layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂