Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
SILVERLINE SERIES GUITAR AMPLIFIERS
True boutique character, tone and response from our most powerful digital amplifiers ever.
Silverline guitar amplifiers marry boutique character, effortless tonal tweaking and next-level digital processing power to create the most attractive, best sounding and most responsive digital amplifiers available today. Finally, a boutique, digital amp without compromise. Forget gear that claims real-amp tone and get back to playing real amps, the Silverline series.
YOUR SILVER BULLET
From effortless control over an array of classic tones to their gig-ready power sections, the Silverline Series will be your go-to amp for every situation. Whether bathing in the boutique-level tone powered by the incredibly powerful SHARC processor and dual-patent design, recording via the onboard USB interface or dialling in the perfect blend of boutique, studio-grade effects, Silverline delivers.
NEXT-LEVEL TOUCH RESPONSE
Thanks to a high-performance SHARC processor and patented Blackstar TVP technology, Silverlines Response controls delivers the nuanced feel, vibe, and response of six of the most coveted valve power sections in the world KT88, 6L6, KT66, EL34, 6V6, EL84. Plug in, select the perfect setting for you, and experience the pure tone of your favourite amps with more detail than you ever thought possible.
GENUINE CELESTION SPEAKERS
Silverline is the new standard in digital guitar amplification. To enforce this, weve fitted each of the amps with the standard in guitar speakers, Celestion V-Types. With their balanced sound and singing mids, they are the perfect choice for delivering Silverline’s wide breadth of tone.
PATENTED ISF CONTROL
Blackstar’s proprietary ISF control works with the onboard EQ, sweeping from clear and open USA tones to the midrange punch of the UK’s most iconic amplifiers, and everywhere in-between. The whole tone stack response is moved, yet the tone controls remain fully interactive.
6 PROPRIETARY PREAMP VOICINGS
With six finely tuned preamp voicings Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2 Silverline puts your favourite tones at your disposal. When used in conjunction with Blackstar’s patented ISF control you can easily tailor your tone to perfection.
ALL IN ONE RECORDING SOLUTION
Silverline is a simple and inspiring way to capture your tones in the studio. Whether taking a line from the combination Phones/Emulated output, using the plug-and-play USB recording interface capabilities or mic’ing the speaker, Silverline makes the perfect studio companion.
As with every aspect of the Silverline series, the onboard modulation, delay, and reverb effects, all based on classic and boutique designs, are the perfect blend of pristine sound quality and effortless control. Even with four of each effect type, two knobs are all it takes to find your perfect settings.
DEEP EDITING WITH INSIDER
Silverline is the most intuitive, boutique-level digital amp on the market. But plug it into your computer via USB, and Blackstar’s free INSIDER software unleashes a world of deep-editing, preset organisation and patch sharing that gives you total control of every aspect of your sound.
If youre on the hunt for the ideal grab-and-go combo, the Silverline Standard is the perfect choice. This 20 Watt, 1 x 10 combo boasts all of the processing power, tonal options, and connectivity of its bigger brothers, but in a form factor that’s ideal for musicians on the move. And don’t let its compact demeanour fool you. With six preamp voicings, six Response options, and 12 studio-grade effects onboard, the Silverline Standard holds its own in any genre and on any stage.
- State-of-the-art digital guitar amplifiers with groundbreaking SHARC DSP power
- Attractive, boutique styling
- Response control based on patented TVP technology accurately reproduces the nuances of classic power amp circuits (EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88)
- Patented ISF sweeps from American to British tone
- 6 proprietary Blackstar preamp voices (Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2)
- USB port offers effortless direct recording and re-amping
- INSIDER software unlocks deep-editing features and patch management/sharing
- MP3/Line In and Em. Out/Phone jacks deliver studio-ready tone for ‘silent’ practice
- Powerful enough for any stage, subtle enough for home
- Manual and Preset operation with 12 fully customizable preset locations (128 with footswitch)
- Loaded with Celestion V-type speakers
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂