Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
The year 2018 represents a milestone in the history of Vincent Bach. Having started his business in 1918, master craftsman Vincent Bach created a legacy with the introduction of the first Bach trumpets in 1924 and the addition of trombones to the Vincent Bach line around 1928. To celebrate a legacy lasting 100 years, Conn-Selmer and Vincent Bach proudly present the new LT42BOFG commemorative trombone.
Also available as the 42BOF
- A traditional 42 bell, with the ultimate in tonal response and ability to change the color of sound
- Bell-free bracing allows the bell to vibrate freely, creating a quicker response with more clarity and projection
- European designed Open-Flow valve, creating an ease of playability in the low register, while maintaining a great high range as well
- Case has a wine-colored nest and a special case badge commemorating the 100th year of Vincent Bachs business. Its also Vincents 90th year of trombone manufacturing
- Jay Friedman, principal trombonist with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, was involved with the design of this trombone. The new signature Jay Friedman model is available to order as a 42CUSTOM with the following options:
- Lightweight gold brass bell
- Lightweight 50 slide, lightweight or standard 42 slide
- Also available to order as a “42CUSTOM” with any of the following options:
- Interchangeable leadpipes
- Yellow standard, lightweight or heavyweight bell
- Gold standard or lightweight bell
- Standard handslide or lightweight nickel handslide
- Dual bore handslide
- .562″ bass bore handslide or lightweight nickel handslide
- Gold brass bell
- Lightweight nickel handslide
- European designed, open-flow rotary valve
- “Bell-free bracing” style
- .547″ bore
- Traditional 42 slide mouthpipe
- Genuine Vincent Bach model 3416HA mouthpiece
- Deluxe Centennial model wood shell case
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂