Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
• All NEW Hyper-Form Engineered swaging process for a longer life span
• 50% less shock than wood drumsticks
• Last 6 to 10 times longer than wood drumsticks
• 5% more rebound than wood drumsticks
• High precision alloy core guarantees consistent weight and balance variations of less that 1%
• Replaceable covers, tips and rings
• High quality, unbreakable nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound
• Super-hard polyurethane replaceable covers protect your drumsticks and your gear
• Ergonomically tuned handles
• Built-in Vibration Control System (VRS)
• Limited 60 Day Warranty. See Warranty Form
• Made in USA
LENGTH: 16.25 inches
DIAMETER: 0.595 inches
WALL THICKNESS: 0.035 inches
WEIGHT: 65 grams
COVER OPTIONS: LTS, WLT
TIP TYPE: DELRIN
TIP OPTIONS: TIP, TIPB, MBT, BALL
BLEND RING: RGB
OPTIONAL MALLET HEAD: Yes
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used acoustic, electric, and bass guitars, band and orchestral instruments, drums, cymbals, percussion, pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, workstations, amplifiers, sound systems, and much, much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument or accessory you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year-round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the
layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $50 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship an item to that location.
We also offer financing! Please call us for more information!