There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Mesa Boogie Triple Crown TC-50 Rackmount Head
- Brand: Mesa/Boogie
A NEW GENERATION OF ROCK ROYALTY
The new 3-channel, 50-watt, EL-34 powered Triple Crown™ TC-50™ from MESA Engineering® captures the essence of Rock with the ability to inspire new genres in a way only MESA® can. Emanating from the “other side of MESA” th
A NEW GENERATION OF ROCK ROYALTY
The new 3-channel, 50-watt, EL-34 powered Triple Crown™ TC-50™ from MESA Engineering® captures the essence of Rock with the ability to inspire new genres in a way only MESA® can. Emanating from the “other side of MESA” that spawned Rock’s iconic Dual Rectifier®, this new platform features a bold set of new circuits unlike anything else in our line.
From bubbly, sparkling clean sounds, rarely heard in this type of amp, to an amazingly tight and aggressive wall of Rock Crunch, to one of our most vocal, harmonically rich and gain-laden high-gain channels ever, the Triple Crown is aimed at Rock’s high-gain throne! Experience a new generation of Rock Royalty – The Triple Crown TC-50!
YOUR CHOICE OF PUNCH. EL34, 6L6, OR 6V6 POWER
Need versatility? The TC-50 features our handy BIAS SWITCH allowing you to swap the stock compliment of EL34s with the fatter, rounder sounding 6L6. For those who want a warmer, rounder response and more easily attainable power clip, 6V6s can also be used in the EL34 setting with a direct swap over, creating a “Half-Power” scenario that exudes a more bubbly, vintage voice and creamier top end harmonic content.
LUSH REVERB, MIDI, DI WITH CAB SIMULATION AND MORE
Our legendary lush all-tube Reverb drenches the TC-50’s three Channels with a beautiful 3-D halo and provides you with assignable choices on where to use it for the best results. Additional features include MIDI for true connectivity and a number of ways to access the amazing sounds and pro features in the TC-50. A STORE toggle switch allows simple one-touch writing of your footswitchable functions to any of 256 MIDI Program Numbers. There is also a MIDI Channel mini Rotary Selector for syncing of the MIDI Channel to be used by your controller of choice.
The CabClone™ D.I., is featured as a convenient live or recording interface for direct input to a live or recording console (mixing board) without the need for a mic and you’ll find the full compliment of voicing options have been included; CLOSED BACK, OPEN BACK and VINTAGE, for increased versatility and different sound styles. A HEADPHONE out feature allows for personal enjoyment of the amplifier when it is not possible or you simply prefer to play without a speaker.
TIGHT, FAST ATTACK AND GUT-PUNCHING MIDS
If you’re a fan of the work we do here at MESA, you’ve got to experience what we’ve captured in the new Triple Crown TC-50. Dressed in traditional design with a hint of modern style, get ready to experience the new generation of Rock royalty– The Triple Crown TC-50!. A new level of versatility delivered with an immediacy of attack and gut-punch midrange all its own in our line. Visit your MESA dealer for a demo today.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- All-Tube Amplifier: 2xEL-34 Power Tubes / 6x12AX7 & 1x12AT7 Preamp Tubes
- 50-Watt Class A/B Power Amp delivers exceptional power, punch & clarity
- Bias Select Switch for use with EL-34, 6V6 or 6L6 Power Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance
- 3 Fully Independent Channels, each with 2 Modes:
- CHANNEL 1 (CLEAN) Features: Normal or Drive Modes - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- CHANNEL 2 (LO GAIN) Features: Normal or Tight Modes - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- CHANNEL 3 (HI GAIN) Features: Normal or Tight Modes - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- Output Level Control (over all channels)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control (over all channels)
- Footswitchable, All-Tube Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls (rear panel)
- Footswitchable, Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
- Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator and more featuring:
- Closed-Back, Open-Back and Vintage Voices
- Internal Amp Load & Headphone Output
- Speaker On/Off & Ground Lift Switches
- Uncompensated, +4db Direct Line Output (for external cab sims/IR, etc.)
- MIDI Switchable/Programmable via Control Change and Program Change messages, with 256 Preset Location (MIDI IN, MIDI Thru/Out, MIDI Channel & Store Switches) – Controls Channels 1, 2, 3, Reverb, FX Loop & Solo)
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 3x3, 6 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3 – Top Row: Reverb, FX Loop, Solo)
- Slip Cover
FORMATS, DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
- Head / Rackmount Head / 1x12 Combo with Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker & Casters
- Head: Dimensions: 9 5/8" H x 22 3/4" W x 10 3/8" D / 35 lbs.
- 1x12 Combo: 19 1/4" H x 22 3/4" W x 10 3/8" D / 56 lbs
- Rackmount Dimensions: 7" H x 19" W x 9 1/2" D / 25 lbs.
- Head: Black Taurus Vinyl with Black Taurus/Black Carbon Vinyl Split-Front Panel
- 1x12 Combo: Black Taurus Vinyl with Black Taurus Front Panel and Gray & Black Weave Grille
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used acoustic, electric, and bass guitars, band and orchestral instruments, drums, cymbals, percussion, pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, workstations, amplifiers, sound systems, and much, much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument or accessory you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year-round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the
layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $50 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship an item to that location.
We also offer financing! Please call us for more information!