There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Epiphone ENS-RCCH1 LP Standard, Royal Cherry 000 8lbs 13.5oz USED
Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
- the price of this item drops by 10% or more
- another user makes an offer on this item
- if the item is ever re-listed
Serial Number: 18121507000
Weight: 8 lbs, 13.5 oz
We have listed this item as clean used as this trade in has been a "case Queen" it's whole life. Being a used item, it may have some minor play wear in the form of light pick scratches or dings (some of which are impossible to capture in photographs but we've done our best to do so with today's technology). Rest assured, we have attempted to disclose any known imperfections to the best of our ability and the instrument will still perform as intended. Most instruments would pass for brand new from other shops. If you want a brand new one in a factory sealed box, let us know because we can do that too! :)
- Classic Les Paul with Mahogany Body and Maple Veneer Top
- Available in Ebony, Faded Cherry Sunburst, Metallic Gold, Pelham Blue
- Epiphone Alnico Classic™ Humbuckers
- Grover™ Machine Heads
- Body Material - Mahogany
- Top Material - Plain Maple Veneer
- Binding - Body Top: 1-Ply; Cream, Fingerboard: 1-Ply; Cream
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Neck Shape - 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint - Glued In
- Truss Rod - Adjustable
- Scale Length - 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material - Pau Ferro with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Headstock - Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Les Paul Model" in Gold silkprint
- Truss Rod - 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover - 2-Ply (B/W); "Les Paul Standard" in white silkprint
- Nut Width - U-Rite; Cream
- Neck Pickup - Epiphone Alnico Classic™ Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup - Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus™ Humbucker
- Controls - Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Knobs - Amber 'Top Hats"
- Fingerboard Radius - 12"
- Frets - 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge - LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece - Stopbar
- Nut Width - 1-11/16"
- Hardware - Nickel
- Machine Heads - Grover™ Machine Heads; 18:1 ratio
- Output Jack - Epiphone 1/4' Non-Rotating with Cream Jack Plate
- Pickguard - 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Control Covers - 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Strap Buttons - Yes; 2
- Optional - Hard Case (940-ENLPCS), Case UPC = 711106261591
- Warranty - Epiphone Limited Lifetime
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.Credit Cards
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)