There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
DW Drum Workshop Collector's Series 5''x14'' Maple Snare Drum w/Satin Oil Finish
Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
- the price of this item drops by 10% or more
- another user makes an offer on this item
- if the item is ever re-listed
MAG Snare Throw-off
The MAG throw-off gives you precise and accurate snare tension while being unbelievably reliable. This throw off features a magnetic switch that guarantees it will stand up to the heaviest hitters and only come undone when you want it to.
DW True Pitch Tension Rods
DW’s true pitch tension rods are another modern miracle in innovation. These non-slip screws guarantee that once you get the drum to where you like it, it’ll stay there. No more pesky tuning between songs at gigs.
3P 3-point Butt-plate
The innovative but-plate by DW allows you to adjust your snare tension faster than you can say “salsa verde”. Here’s how it works, set your normal snare tension right in the middle. If you push the lever to the right, you snares will tighten and you’ll get that perfect hip-hop sound. If you switch the lever to the left the snares will loosen and you’ll get a deep, bucket snare sound with a crisp, rattling texture to it. This perfect for anyone who wants to get multiple snare sounds out of a drum during a song.
- 10-ply North American All-Maple Shell
- 6-ply reinforcement hoop for an all-around versatile drum
- Very versitle for all types of music
- MAG Snare Throw-off
- DW True Pitch Tension Rods
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)