There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Taylor GS MINI-e Koa ES-B - Natural S/N 2108129401 3lbs 10.2oz
This alluring all-koa version of the GS Mini pairs a solid koa top with layered koa back and sides, serving up an inspiring blend of looks, feel and sound. The compact Mini’s scaled-down design delivers ultra-portability for players on the go and couch-friendly comfort for picking at home, while the rich, full voice belies its size. Our patented neck design guarantees signature Taylor playability, and the shorter 23.5-inch scale length makes forming a chords a breeze. Onboard ES-B electronics invite you to plug in whenever you're ready, and feature a convenient built-in digital chromatic tuner with an LED display for tuning and low battery indication.
- Scale Length - 23-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle - Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing - GS Mini with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover - Black Plastic
- Pickguard - None
- Number of Frets - 20
- Tuners - Taylor Chrome
- Case - GS Mini Hard Bag
- Brand of Strings - Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Length - 17 5/8"
- Body Width - 14 3/8"
- Body Depth - 4 7/16"
- Binding/Edge Treatment - None
- Top Finish - Varnish
- Back Config - Layered Koa
- Backstrap Finish - None
- Rosette Size - Three Ring
- Bridge Inlay - None
- Back/Side Finish - Varnish
- Armrest Binding - None
- Backstrap Wood - None
- Rosette Mat. - Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst - None
- Wedge - None
- Armrest - no
- Neck Width - 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Inlay - 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment - None
- Heel Cap Binding - Black
- Type of Neck Joint - Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel - Sapele
- Fretboard Wood - West African Ebony
- Neck Finish - Varnish
- Heel Length - 3"
- Peghead Finish - None
- Peghead Binding - None
- Peghead Type - Standard
- Peghead Purfling - None
- Headstock Overlay - Copafera
- Peghead Inlay - None
- Peghead Logo - Printed on Headstock Overlay
- Bridge Pins - Black
- Buttons - Chrome
- Fingerboard Ext - None
- Edge Trim - None
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.Credit Cards
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)