There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 Configured 1x12 Combo 117D Cocoa Bronco
- Build Location - Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World's Finest Materials
- Wattage - Full Power (40W Clean/60W Max) or Half Power (20W Clean/28W Max) Selectable (Global)
- Power Tube Type - 2x Mesa 6L6
- Channels & Modes - 2 Channels / 3 Mode Channel Cloning™
- Mode Voicings / Styles - Ch. 1 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™) Ch. 2 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™)
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo - Reverb & FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions - Ch. 1/2
- Speaker(s) & Impedance - 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion Custom 90 / Total Load = 8 Ohms
- Weight - 45 Lbs.
- Dimensions - 17 7/8" H x 22 3/4" W x 10 1/8" D
- Amp Type - Tube
- Chassis Material - Aluminum
- Rectifier Type - Silicon Diodes
- Rectifier Tubes - n/a
- Variac Power Switch - n/a
- Preamp Tubes - 5x Mesa 12AX7
- Power Amp Tubes - 2x Mesa 6L6
- Bias Switch for Alternate Power Tubes Types - n/a
- Maintenance Free Fixed Bias - Yes
- Wattage(s) Quick Reference - 40 Watts Clean/60 Watts Max or
20 Watts Clean/28 Watts Max via single, global Full/Half Power Switch - See Power Amp Details for more information
- Built-In Power Amp Attenuation - n/a
- Power Amp Details (Class & Wattage) - MESA's proprietary Dyna-Watt™, Class A/B Power Amp with a single, global Full/Half Power Switch - Each setting features a different wiring configurations, Pentode or Triode respectively. Choose from 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and a sweet, liquid feel at lower volumes, producing 20 (Clean)/28 (Max) Watts or; 2 tubes operating in Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity, producing 40 (Clean)/60 (Max) Watts.
- Convection or Fan Cooling - Convection
- Number of Footswitchable Channels (or Modes) - Two Channels
- Number of Style Modes - Three
- Number of Style Modes Per Channel - Three (Channel Cloning™)
- Types of Style Modes Per Channel - Ch. 1 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™)
Ch. 2 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™)
- Channel Controls - Each Channel features Independent 3-Position Channel Cloning™ Mode Switch, Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb and Master
- Graphic EQ and/or Contour - n/a
- Reverb / Effects & Bypass Options - All-Tube, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
- Effects Loop & Bypass Options - Fully Buffered Series FX Loop
- Global Output Level Control - n/a
- Global Solo Level Control & Bypassable Options - n/a
- True-Bypass Options - n/a
- Tuner Output - n/a
- External Switching Jack Options and/or Midi - External Switching Jack for Reverb On/Off (Reverb Footswitch and Cable sold seperately)
- Speaker Outputs - One 8 Ohm and Two 4 Ohm
- Cabinet Simulation - Direct Live/Recording Output - n/a
- Headphone Output - n/a
- Slave Output - n/a
Weight And Dimensions
- Weight - 45 Lbs.
- Height - 17 7/8"
- Width - 22 3/4"
- Depth - 10 1/8"
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.Credit Cards
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)