There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Mesa/Boogie 2x10 Subway Ultra-Lite Configured Vintage Bordeaux Bronco
Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
- the price of this item drops by 10% or more
- another user makes an offer on this item
- if the item is ever re-listed
SUBWAY ULTRA-LITE 2x10 BASS CABINET
The 2x10 is the compact solution for players who prefer the midrange articulation and focus of 10s, but need a smaller option than the classic 4x10. Combining two allows a more portable solution than one heavier quad-box and the ability to take one for rehearsal or small venues and two for gigs with louder bands or in bigger venues. Using the 2x10 in combination with a 1x12 or 1x15 imparts color, articulation and iconic midrange punch along with more volume. Built with all the same woods, aircraft-style bracing and Tri-Port porting, the 2x10 Ultra-Lite brings another key voice to the modular approach in compact, lightweight Bass Cabinetry.
Features and Specifications
- Style/Type - Tuned Front Ported Tri-Porting
- Speaker(s) & Mounting Position - Subway Neodymium Speaker
- High Frequency Horn - Yes
- Horn Control - Premium Attenuator
- Input/Output Connectors - 2 x SpeakOn-1/4" (NL-4 combo)
- Nominal Impedance - 8 ohms (only)
- Minimum Impedance @ Frequency - 7.90 ohms (@21Hz)
- Average Sensitivity (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz - 98.1dB/1W/1M
- Maximum SPL - 50Hz-1000Hz - 126dB/1M
- Average Thermal Power (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz - 600 Watts
- Average Mechanical Power (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz - 500 Watts
- Minimum Mechanical Power (RMS) @ Frequency - 425 Watts (@81.3Hz)
- Low Freq F3 (Hz) - 53.6 Hz
- Low Freq F6 (Hz) - 48.0 Hz
- Low Freq F10 (Hz) - 42.1 Hz
- High Freq Response - >12kHz
- Casters - Optional (sold separately) - Track-Loc Removable Casters
- Additional Features - n/a
Weight And Dimensions
- Weight - 43 Lbs.
- Height - 21"
- Width - 19 1/4"
- Depth - 18 1/4"
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.Credit Cards
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)