There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Ibanez RGD71ALANB RGD Axion Label 7str Electric Guitar - Antique Brown Stained Burst SN/181122347
Serial Number: 181122347
Weight: 7 lbs, 12.6 oz
Ibanez RGA71AL Specifications
- Neck Type - Nitro Wizard-7/5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- Top/Back/Body - Flamed Maple (5mm) top/Layered Ash body
- Fretboard - Macassar Ebony fretboard/White Step off-set dot inlay
- Fret - Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- Number Of Frets - 24
- Bridge - Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge
- Neck Pickup - DiMarzio Fusion Edge 7 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup - DiMarzio Fusion Edge 7 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Factory Tuning - 1D, 2A, 3F, 4C, 5G, 6D, 7A
- String Gauge - .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046/.059
- Nut - Plastic
- Hardware Color - Black
- Neck Scale - 673mm (26.50")
- Neck Width at Nut - 48mm (1.89")
- Neck Width at 24F - 68mm (2.68")
- Neck Thickness at 1F - 19mm (0.75")
- Neck Thickness at 12F - 21mm (0.83")
- Neck Radius - 400mmR
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)