There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Epiphone ETJ3EBGB3 Ltd Ed Joe Bonamassa ES-335 Gloss Black S/N 18101501156 9lbs 13.9oz
Serial Number: 18101501156
Weight: 9 lbs, 13.9 oz
The Ltd. Ed. Joe Bonamassa ES-355 Standard Outfit is Epiphone’s sixth Signature model with GRAMMY® nominated blues legend and expert vintage collector Joe Bonamassa. Featuring the classic ES-355 semi-hollowbody archtop profile with an Ebony finish, gold hardware, ProBuckerTM humbuckers, Mallory Capacitors, a Bigsby™ B700 Vibrato and Vibramate® String Spoiler, Custom Hard Case, and Hand-Signed Certificate of Authenticity.
The Ltd. Ed. Joe Bonamassa ES-355 Standard Outfit At A Glance
- Based on Bonamassa’s Gibson Custom Shop ES-355 Semi-Hollowbody Archtop
- Classic ES-355 profile with Ebony fretboard and gold hardware
- ProBucker™ Humbuckers with Mallory Capacitors
- Bigsby™ B700 Vibrato and Vibramate®
- String Spoiler
- Custom Hard Case and Hand-Signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body - 5-Ply; Maple
- Top - 5-Ply; Maple
- Neck - Mahogany
- Neck Profile - D-Profile; SlimTaper™
- Neck Joint - Glued-In, Set Neck
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay - Pearloid Blocks
- Fingerboard Radius - 12”
- Scale Length - 24.75"
- Nut - Graphtech® Nubone™
- Nut Width - 1.68
- Headstock - Epiphone "Sloped Dovewing
- Back of Headstock - "Joe Bonamassa" signature in Gold silkprint,"2018" Limited Edition logo in Gold silkprint
- Truss Rod Cover 2-Layer (Black/White) with "BONAMASSA" in White Silkprint
- Binding - Body Top = 7-Layer (Pure White/B/PW/B/PW/B/PW/B), Body Back = 5-Layer (Pure White/B/PW/B/PW), Neck = 1-Layer (Pure White),"F" hole - None (paint edges Ebony), Headstock = 5-Layer (Pure White/B/PW/B/PW)
- Neck Pickup - Epiphone ProBucker-2; Gold Covered
- Bridge Pickup - Epiphone ProBucker-3; Gold Covered
- Controls - Neck Volume, Neck Tone, Bridge Volume, Bridge Tone, Mallory 150 Capacitors (.022uF)
- Knobs - Black "Top Hat" knobs with metal pointers
- Pickup Selector - Switchcraft® 3-Way Pickup Selector with Amber Toggle Cap
- Hardware - Gold
- Machine Heads - Grover® Rotomatic; 18:1 ratio
- Bridge - ABR-1 LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece - Bigsby™ B700 Vibrato
- Tailpiece Upgrade - Vibramate® String Spoiler
- Pickguard - ‘Tortoise’ Material; 5-Layer Binding (Pure White/B/PW/B/PW)
- Includes - Custom Hard Case, Certificate of Authenticity in Presentation Binder
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.Credit Cards
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)