There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Yamaha EMX2 10 Input Powered Mixer w/ Dual 250 Watt Amp
- Brand: Yamaha
The EMX2 is both a mixer and a power amplifier. Lightweight and portable design make it very easy to carry and particularly useful for various events.
Because the EMX2 is both a mixer and a power amplifier, you only need speakers and mics to have a fully functioning sound system. This makes it easy for newcomers, and even first-time users with no previous audio experience to easily configure their own sound reinforcement system. The EMX2's all-in-one design concept ensures that by just plugging in a single power cable and making a few simple, intuitive connections, anyone can be their own sound engineer.
Despite being a mixer and an amplifier in a single unit, the EMX2's dimensions (37.5cm x 22cm x 15cm / 14.8" x 5.8" x 8.7") are surprisingly modest, making it easy to fit along with speakers even in the trunk of a small car. The lightweight body also features handles for a superior level of portability that will benefit anyone setting up a PA for applications where time is a consideration.
From Speaking Engagements to Live Bands and DJ Events
The EMX2's flexible connectivity allows you to use up to 4 microphones for singing along with musical instruments, or speaking/ making announcements along with BGM or recorded audio from a portable playback device. The unit also comes equipped with Phantom Power and high-impedance input capability allowing you to use high-performance condenser microphones or connect guitars directly without any external gear. And because the EMX2 is also an amplifier, you can easily connect passive speakers to complete your sound system, or even add a Yamaha DXS Series Powered sub-woofer via a single connection, for configuring a PA system for applications that require a more prominent bass performance, such as a DJ event in a small club or outdoor venue.
4 Yamaha Reverbs for Additional Atmosphere
For decades, the sound specialists at Yamaha have been developing high-quality reverb effects to add an atmospheric touch to our users vocal and instrumental performances. The EMX2 features someof the most commonly used and practical reverb algorithms, using a single knob to easily select and control the depth for one of four effects; HALL mimics the sound characteristics of a large hall, PLATE for a more classic, defined sound, ROOM adds a more intimate sound to performances, and ECHO gives instruments or vocal a more professional edge, as well as being an attractive option for KARAOKE.
A Positive Feedback Feature
Few things make a live performance or speaking engagement take a negative turn like the sudden, uncomfortable, and often embarrassing howling of unwanted feedback. Luckily the EMX2 comes equipped with a Feedback Suppressor that utilizes a unique Yamaha digital technology to instantly eliminate annoying feedback with the single switch of a button.
Shape Your Sound
For adding the final touch to your mix, the EMX2's 1-Knob Master EQ™ lets you apply optimized EQ settings with the simple turn of a knob. The SPEECH setting is geared towards meetings, seminars, or conferences with a limited lower end for clear, defined speech; MUSIC offers a more balanced sound tailored to acoustic or band performances; and BASS BOOST is ideal for DJ performances or audio playback that puts a priority on emphasizing the base sound.
Flexible Setupfor a Diverse Range of Applications
Using an optional rack-mount kit, you can seamlessly add the EMX2 to a rack configuration or and existing installed application. You can even mount the EMX2 on a microphone stand using a simple mic-stand adaptor, giving you quick, convenient, manual control of all the relevant features.
Community Center/ Small Hall/ Office Space
- The EMX2's lightweight and portable design make it very easy to carry and particularly useful for sudden, emergency meetings, planned presentations, or seminars. - The onboard feedback suppressor can automatically cancel out the uncomfortable howling that convention rooms or small halls are often prone too, giving first-time users the added confidence of worry-free setup. - The 1-Knob Master EQ™ features a SPEECH setting for EQ optimized for speaking engagements with a simple turn of the knob. - Users can easily mix in audio from a PC or external audio source using AUX inputs along with mic inputs.
Small Chapel, or House of Worship
- The EMX2's lightweight and portable design make it very easy to carry and particularly useful for impromptu services. - Users can easily mix in audio from a PC or external audio source using AUX inputs along with mic inputs. - The onboard feedback suppressor can automatically cancel out uncomfortable howling giving first time users the confidence they need to manage their audio. - EMX2's optional rack-mount kit lets you seamlessly add the EMX2 to a rack configuration or an existing installed application.
For DJ's at Parties or Small Outdoor Events
- The EMX2's lightweight and portable design make it very easy to carry and particularly useful for parties or DJ events when a fast and easy setup is desired.Users can easily mix in audio from a PC or external audio source using AUX inputs along with mic inputs. - The onboard feedback suppressor can automatically cancel out uncomfortable howling, for a worry-free performance. - The EMX2's 1-Knob Master EQ™ can help bring out the best in your bass with the optimized Bass Boost setting. - For more bass-heavy performances, the EMX2 comes equipped with a dedicated port for fast and easy connection to a Yamaha DXS Series powered subwoofer.
Band Performance With Vocal ,Keyboard, Guitar, and Bass
- The EMX2's lightweight and portable design make it very easy to carry and particularly useful for shows where a speedy set up time is a factor. - Phantom power lets users connect high-quality condenser mics to add a more professional edge to their performances. - High-impedance input capability allows users to connect guitars or basses directly into the EMX2. - Users can easily mix in audio from a PC or external audio source using AUX inputs along with mic inputs. - The onboard feedback suppressor can automatically cancel out uncomfortable howling, for a worry-free performance. - Choose from the EMX2's four reverb algorithms and add more atmosphere to your sound with the turn of a single knob. - 1-Knob Master EQ™ lets you shape the sound of your final mix with selectable 3-band EQ settings, including MUSIC which is optimized for band performances.
- The EMX2's lightweight and portable design make it ideal for fast and convenient setup at a party or karaoke event. - Phantom power lets users connect high-quality condenser mics to add a more professional edge to their performances. - The onboard 1-knob reverb features 4 different reverb effects, including an ECHO/ delay—ideal for Karaoke enthusiasts. - The onboard feedback suppressor can automatically cancel out uncomfortable howling, for fun,worry-free Karaoke. - The EMX2 can be mounted easily on a microphone stand using a simple mic-stand adaptor.
|I/O||Inputs||TOTAL 10ch : Mono (MIC/LINE):4, Stereo(LINE):3|
|Phantom power||CH1, 2 : +30 V|
|Outputs||SPEAKERS [L, R], MONITOR OUT [L,R], SUBWOOFER OUT|
|Control and others||FOOT SW : Effect Mute on/off|
|Bus||Stereo: 1, Effect: 1|
|Input Channel Function||PAD||26 dB (CH1-4)|
|EQ HIGH||8kHz +15dB / -15dB|
|EQ MID||2.5kHz +15dB / -15dB|
|EQ LOW||100Hz +15dB / -15dB|
|On-board processors||DSP||SPX Algorithm Reverb 4 programs, MASTER EQ (SPEECH to MUSIC), Feedback suppressor|
|On-board amplifiers||Maximum output power @4ohms||1kHz THD+N less than 10% (CEA2006) : 250 W + 250 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 1% : 110 W + 110 W|
|Maximum output power @8ohms||1kHz THD+N less than 10% (CEA2006) : 170 W + 170 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 1% : 110 W + 110 W|
|Level Meter||6points (-20, -6, 0 , +3, +6, LIMITER)|
|Frequency response||Input to SPEAKERS : +1 dB/-4 dB (40Hz to 20kHz), Input to MONITOR OUT : +0.5 dB/-1.5 dB (20Hz to 20kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz|
|Total harmonic distortion||Input to SPEAKERS : 0.2 % @ 13.8 W (40Hz to 20kHz), 0.4 % @ 23.2W (1kHz), Input to MONITOR OUT : 0.05 % @ +10 dBu (20Hz to 20kHz) 0.009 % @ +20 dBu (1kHz), (THD+N, Measured with 22 kHz LPF)|
|Hum & noise level||Equivalent input noise||-115 dBu|
|Residual output noise||Input to SPEAKERS : -68 dBu (40Hz to 20kHz, MASTER: min), Input to MONITOR OUT : -99 dBu (20Hz to 20kHz, MONITOR: min)|
|Crosstalk||-80 dB (1 kHz, Measured with 1 kHz band pass filter)|
|Protection circuit||Load protection||DC-fault|
|Amplifier protection||Over heat protection, Over current protection|
|Power requirements||AC 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Power consumption||35W (Idle) / 90W (1/8 Power)|
|Dimensions||W||375 mm (14.8")|
|H||147 mm (5.8")|
|D||220 mm (8.7")|
|Net weight||4.2 kg (9.3 lbs.)|
|Accessories||Owner’s Manual, Technical Specifications, Power Cord (2m)|
|Options||Foot Switch: FC5, Mic Stand Adaptor: BMS-10A, Rack mount kit RK-EMX2|
|Others||Operating Temperature : 0 to +40℃|
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used acoustic, electric, and bass guitars, band and orchestral instruments, drums, cymbals, percussion, pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, workstations, amplifiers, sound systems, and much, much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument or accessory you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year-round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the
layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $50 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship an item to that location.
We also offer financing! Please call us for more information!
No specifications found
- EAN 889025101332
- SKU EMX2
- Weight 5465
- Size X 30
- Size Y 26
- Size Z 45