There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Roland V-Drums TD-25KV-S Electronic Drumset
- Brand: Roland
With the TD-25KV, serious drummers can tap into high-end V-Drums playability in a mid-level kit for home and studio.
Dynamic, Expressive Playability and Quick Customization
With the TD-25KV, serious drummers can tap into high-end V-Drums playability in a mid-level kit for home and studio. Equipped with a sound engine derived from the flagship TD-30, the TD-25KV delivers all the acclaimed expressiveness that makes Roland’s top-line V-Drums the undisputed choice of pro players everywhere. A streamlined interface makes it easy to create personalized kits, while the built-in audio recording function lets you capture drum performances for evaluation and sharing. Other premium features include mesh-head pads for a natural feel, positional snare sensing for enhanced expression, and the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for playing with authentic hi-hat techniques.
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- PDX-100 10-inch mesh-head snare pad with support for positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing
- Three mesh-head tom pads: two PD-85BK 8-inch pads for rack toms and one PDX-100 10-inch pad for floor tom
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- Two CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
Drum Sound Module: TD-25 x 1
V-Pad (Snare): PDX-100 x 1
V-Pad (Tom1, Tom2): PD-85 x 2
V-Pad (Tom3): PDX-100 x 1
V-Hi-HatVH-11 x 1
V-Cymbal CrashCY-12C x 2
V-Cymbal RideCY-13R x 1
Kick PadKD-9 x 1
Drum StandMDS-9SC x 1 (included in U.S. only)
Extra Trigger Input Jack: 1 (AUX)
Accessory: Drum Key, Setup Guide
*Kick pedal, hi-hat stand and drum throne are not included.
Options (sold separately)
Cymbal Mount: MDY Series
Pad Mount: MDH Series
Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10
Stereo Headphones: RH-300V
Noise Eater: NE-10, NE-1
V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3X
V-Drums Mat: TDM-10, TDM-20
SIZE AND WEIGHT (INCLUDES MDS-9SC, SOUND MODULE, KICK PAD, CYMBALS, AND DRUM THRONE)
Width: 1300 mm / 51-3/16 inches
Depth: 1200 mm / 47-1/4 inches
Height: 1250 mm / 49-1/4 inches
Weight: 26.5 kg / 58 lbs. 7 oz.
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used acoustic, electric, and bass guitars, band and orchestral instruments, drums, cymbals, percussion, pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, workstations, amplifiers, sound systems, and much, much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument or accessory you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year-round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the
layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $50 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship an item to that location.
We also offer financing! Please call us for more information!