There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Peavey VSX 48E Speaker Management System
- Brand: Peavey
The VSXe processors are DSP-based, loudspeaker management systems that boast a 96kHz sample rate and a floating point DSP processor for quiet accurate filter response.
- EFX/STUDIO/SND REIN
The VSXe processors are DSP-based, loudspeaker management systems that boast a 96kHz sample rate and a floating point DSP processor for quiet accurate filter response. The crossover filters are fully adjustable and any input can be routed to any output. The VSX® Editor Program for PC allows complete remote setup and operation via the front panel USB port or by the rear panel Ethernet network connection. Files can also be saved and loaded using this interface software.
- Balanced Inputs: VSX 48e 4
- 4 XLR balanced inputs and 8 XLR balanced outputs VSXe 48
- Maximum input and output level +20 dBu, XLR balanced inputs and outputs
- Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz +0, -1 dB
- 5 segment LED meters with limit indication on each output
- Every input features Gain, Mute, HP and LP filters, 8 bands of PEQ, polarity and Delay (680 mS)
- Security lock
- Dynamic range input to output greater than 109 dB (A-weighted) or 107 dB (unweighted)
- USB B port for setup and control
- 24 bit Delta-Sigma A/D and D/A converters
- Every output features: 9 bands of PEQ, gain, compressor/limiter, polarity, Delay (680 mS), mute, and crossover/band-pass filters
- Ethernet port for setup and control
- Channels can be linked for simplified stereo operation
- 96 kHz Sample rate
- Signal generator (sine, white noise, pink noise)
- PC Editor Programs allow complete remote setup and operation via USB or Ethernet
- Crossover/Band-pass filters feature Butterworth, Bessel or Linkwitz-Riley alignments from 1st order (6 dB/Oct) to 8th order (48 dB/Oct)
- Balanced Outputs: VSX 48e 8
- EQ filter types include: PEQ, Low-Shelf, Hi-Shelf, Low-Pass, High-Pass, All-Pass1 and All-Pass2
- 5 segment LED meters on each input
- THD+N < 0.01% at 1 kHz
- Weight Unpacked: 5.80 lb(2.63 kg)
- Weight Packed: 7.72 lb(3.5 kg)
- Width Packed: 11.69"(29.6926 cm)
- Height Packed: 21.14"(53.6956 cm)
- Depth Packed: 4.9"(12.446 cm)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used acoustic, electric, and bass guitars, band and orchestral instruments, drums, cymbals, percussion, pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, workstations, amplifiers, sound systems, and much, much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument or accessory you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year-round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the
layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $50 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship an item to that location.
We also offer financing! Please call us for more information!
No specifications found
- Code EFX/STUDIO/SND REIN
- EAN 014367655643
- SKU 4000130
- Weight 3492
- Size X 30
- Size Y 12
- Size Z 53