There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Peavey PV 20 USB Analog Mixer
- Brand: Peavey
The PV 20 USB features built-in DSP effects with multiple reverbs and delays, plus vocal enhancer and much more, while a USB port allows direct connection to a USB-equipped computer.
- NON-POWERED MIXER L1
The PV 20 USB features built-in DSP effects with multiple reverbs and delays, plus vocal enhancer and much more, while a USB port allows direct connection to a USB-equipped computer for recording from the mixer or playing back digital audio (compatible with Mac OSX, Windows XP, ME & 2000). It also includes pre-fader monitor sends; post-fader effects send; inserts on all channels; and dual, switchable line inputs on the two stereo channels.
All PV Series mixers include our Tape to Control Room and Tape to Mix assigns, which allow the operator to monitor an external stereo signal without using any of the mixer's channels. In addition, the mixers' Control Room output sends a stereo master output signal to an external source for monitoring. Phantom power, effects send and a contour switch are also standard on all models.
- Compatable with Mac OSX, Win XP, ME and 2000
- Built-in DSP effects processor
- Sixteen RQ™ (reference quality) low noise microphone inputs with insert points
- Channels 17/18 and 19/20 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- LED clip, signal and mute indication
- Two pre-fader monitor sends
- One post-fader effects send
- Precision 60 mm faders on input channels and stereo master out
- Control room outputs, global 48V phantom power
- Tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced connectors
- Rugged console design
- Universal switching power supply
- USB port to connect to a computer for recording or playing back digital audio to/from computer
- Weight Unpacked: 17.50 lb(7.938 kg)
- Weight Packed: 21.00 lb(9.525 kg)
- Width Packed: 6.12"(15.5448 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.87"(70.7898 cm)
- Depth Packed: 19.5"(49.53 cm)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used acoustic, electric, and bass guitars, band and orchestral instruments, drums, cymbals, percussion, pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, workstations, amplifiers, sound systems, and much, much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument or accessory you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year-round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the
layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $50 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship an item to that location.
We also offer financing! Please call us for more information!