There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
The Arch Work Station
Making repairs or modifications to a guitar in the field can be challenging without the right equipment. The Arch Workstation is a convenient solution that makes it easy to bring all your essential tools everywhere you go. This kit features the ultra-stable The Arch neck rest, which is made of nitro-safe TPE rubber and includes non-slip feet to prevent shifting. You also get a TPE rubber base that can be used as a rest for the body of your guitar or to hold loose parts during repairs, along with a faux leather pouch with enough room to hold repair tools such as files, string cutters, string winders, extra strings and adjustment wrenches. Portable and practical, the Arch Workstation is the ideal mobile maintenance station.
- Patented design offers the convenience and portability to work on your guitar anywhere
- Arch neck rest made of TPE rubber safe for nitro finishes; non-slip TPE rubber feet
- TPE rubber base doubles as a guitar body rest or to hold loose parts
- Faux leather pouch can hold your essential tools
- Tools Not Included
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the
- layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)