There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo, 120V
- Brand: Fender
Two channels based on classic Fender designsFour EL84 power tubes and two 12AX7 preamp tubes for pristine cleans and hard rocking crunch tonesTwo 12" 8-ohm Celestion V-Type speakersCombine with BB-212 cabinet for a powerful mini stackIncludes channel-swit
- Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo
Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers continue Fender's storied lineage with a kind of "parallel evolution" that breaks away from tradition with dark gray lacquered tweed covering, refined pointer knobs and unique circuitry as well as power tubes and speakers hinting at the U.K. amps that "borrowed" Fender circuits in the 1960s. The sound is one of pure tube greatness for today's players.
The two-channel Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo offers the performance of two time-tested Fender classics. Channel One offers pure, bell-like clean tones and warm crunch when driven, thanks to its Blackface Deluxe amp circuitry with extra headroom and 30-watt output. Channel Two's circuit is based on an 18-watt '61 brown Deluxe, offering plenty of power amp overdrive with easily controlled dynamics at "real world" volume levels. An included footswitch allows easy selection between the two, and four EL84 power tubes add a distinctive midrange punch.
With pedal-friendly tube circuitry, simplicity of operation, and updated vintage aesthetics, the Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo is sure to become a modern classic.
- Channel one is a 30-watt version of the blackface Fender Deluxe amp, delivering bell-like clean tones that gradually warm up with a twist of the volume control
- Channel two is an 18-watt version of the brown 1961 Deluxe amp, for lower-headroom tube tone and warm, compressed overdrive
- Channel-selection footswitch included
- Four EL84 output tubes for tighter rock distortion character
- Simple signal path for pedal-friendly operation
- Two 12" Celestion V-Type speakers for tight response and "vocal" tone character
- Cabinet has Birch ply construction and semiclosed back for full, resonant response and low end "thump"
- Matches perfectly with optional BB-212 extension cabinet
- Two channels based on classic Fender designs
- Four EL84 power tubes and two 12AX7 preamp tubes for pristine cleans and hard rocking crunch tones
- Two 12" 8-ohm Celestion V-Type speakers
- Combine with BB-212 cabinet for a powerful mini stack
- Includes channel-switching footswitch and protective cover
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used acoustic, electric, and bass guitars, band and orchestral instruments, drums, cymbals, percussion, pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, workstations, amplifiers, sound systems, and much, much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument or accessory you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year-round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the
layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $50 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship an item to that location.
We also offer financing! Please call us for more information!