There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Epiphone ENLPBONH1 Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro Blood Orange SN/18061509944
Body: Material Mahogany
Top Material: AAA Flame Maple Veneer
Neck Material: Mahogany
Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
Neck Joint: Glued In
Truss Rod: Adjustable
Scale Length: 24.75"
Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Les Paul Model" in Gold silkprint
Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2™ ; 4-wire
Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3™ ; 4-wire
Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
Binding Body: Top - 1 ply (Cream), Fingerboard - 1 ply (Cream)
Fingerboard Radius: 12"
Frets 22: medium-jumbo
Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
Nut Width: 1-11/16"
Machine Heads: Grover™ Tuners; 18:1 ratio
Output Jack: Epiphone 1/4' Non-Rotating with Cream Jack Plate
Pickguard: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
Control Covers: 1-Ply; PVC
Strap Buttons: Yes; 2
- Triple AAA Flame Veneer Top
- Epiphone ProBucker™ Humbuckers with Push/Pull Coil-Tapping
- Grover™ Machine Heads with 18:1 tuning ratio
- Available in Blueberry Burst, Blood Orange, Greenburst, Honeyburst, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Mojave Fade, Trans Blue
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.Credit Cards
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)