There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Earthquaker Devices Palisades V2 Mega Ultimate Overdrive
- Brand: EarthQuaker Devices
The Palisades is something we said we would never do... an overdrive based on the legendary TS808!
Mega Ultimate Overdrive
The Palisades is something we said we would never do… an overdrive based on the legendary TS808! After loads of requests, we finally buckled. We ran tests with every popular clone on the market as well as several vintage originals, compared, contrasted and took loads of notes. It was exhausting but informative. In the end, we threw it all away, used our ears and came up with what we feel is the most versatile relative of the 808 available today.
With 6 different clipping voices, 5 bandwidth settings and 2 gain channels, you will be hard-pressed to not find a setting that will wipe every mid-boosting overdrive off your board. The Palisades is a versatile dude that will give you years of loving companionship.
1. Boost: Sets the level of the output boost.
2. Gain A: Sets the gain for the Channel A (lower gain)
3. Volume: Sets the output level.
4. Gain B: Sets the gain for Channel B (higher gain)
5. Tone: Brighter clockwise, warmer counterclockwise.
6. Voice: This sets the nature of the Palisades distortion by changing the clipping diodes.
No diodes: The most open and least distorted.
LED clipping: Light clipping with a lot of volume.
Mosfet clipping: Light gain OD with great harmonics.
Asymmetrical Silicon clipping: Tighter light gain OD closest to stock 808.
Symmetrical silicon clipping: Tighter distorted tone.
Schottky Diode clipping: Looser fuzzy tone.
7. Bandwidth: This sets the overall tone and gain structure of the Palisades. 1 is the thinnest setting with the least amount of gain and 5 is the fattest setting with the heaviest gain. Everything else is in between. This control has a major effect on all the settings of the Palisades, especially the Gain and Voice controls.
8. Normal/Bright: Normal is a warm full tone. Bright is livelier tone with more chime.
9. Buffer: Turns the input buffer on or off. ON is a tighter and brighter tone while OFF is a warmer tone with more sag. The buffer is part of the drive circuit & is only available when the Palisades is activated.
10. Boost: Activates the output level boost, Features Flexi-Switching.
11. Gain B: Activates Gain Channel B, Features Flexi-Switching.
12. Activate: True bypass switch
List Price: $249.00
Measures: 4.75″ x 5.65″ x 2.25″ with knobs
Current Draw: 25mA
Input Impedance: 500K Ohm
Output Impedance: <10K Ohm
This device features Flexi-Switch™ Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.
This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. Do not run at higher voltages!
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.Credit Cards
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
No specifications found
- EAN 858933004295
- SKU EQDPALI
- Weight 907
- Size X 13
- Size Y 8
- Size Z 17