There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Peavey HP2 HP 2 Deep Ocean w/ Hard Case S/N 003BHHX000189
Serial Number: 003BHHX000189
When a USA-made guitar bears the initials of Peavey founder and CEO Hartley Peavey, players can expect an iconic design with its own unique flair, and the Peavey HP™2 guitar delivers. Featuring professional-quality upgrades and customizations, each Peavey HP2 guitar is constructed with leading-edge technology and traditional handcrafted methods by Peavey artisans in Meridian, Mississippi.
The HP2 stands out with a carved top and offset, asymmetrical body design that offers comfort, proper balance, and maximum playing ease. Maple was chosen for the top and basswood for the back; solid basswood construction is also available. Peavey selected these hardwoods not only for their natural beauty and weight characteristics, but also for their specific tonal qualities. Cream or black top-edge binding accents the body.
At the select birdseye maple neck and fingerboard, players will find unmatched stability and playability. Dual graphite reinforcement bars and an easy-access, adjustable steel torsion rod provide additional strength, as does the bolt-on construction with contoured neck heel. The oil-finished fingerboard is cut from the same piece of wood as the single-piece neck, keeping the color and grain patterns consistent. The stress-relieved lamination also adds increased stability. The HP2 has a 25½" scale length, 22 jumbo frets and 15" fingerboard radius. The 10-degree tilt-back headstock has a 3+3 tuning machine configuration featuring Schaller® tuning machines with pearloid or cream buttons. The chrome-plated hardware finish completes the look.
The HP2's construction and electronics work in harmony. Two custom-wound Peavey humbucking pickups supply optimal output and tonal response. They're made using a two-step wax-dipping process that provides ultra-low noise operation and resistance to microphonic feedback. The pickups are mounted directly to the body, further reducing feedback at high volume levels and enhancing response. A Switchcraft® 3-way toggle switch allows selection of pickups in up, center and down configurations. Players will also find either a Peavey/Floyd Rose® licensed, double-locking tremolo assembly or tune-o-matic/stop tailpiece fixed-bridge to complete the guitar. Finishing off the guitar are two push-pull knobs for volume and tone, with the ability to split the pickups individually.
- Ten degree tilt-back headstock w/unique scoop design
- Schaller® tuning machines w/pearloid buttons
- Staggered ergonomic tuning machine placement w/straight string pull
- Locking topnut
- 25½" scale Graphite-reinforced oil-finished neck and fingerboard
- 3-way toggle switch - Up: Neck, Center: Both, Down: Bridge
- Peavey design humbucking pickups mounted directly to body
- Flame-maple/basswood body construction with carved top
- Master volume
- Master tone
- Push pull coil tap capability
- Cream edge binding
- Sculpted body/neck heel
- Easy-access torsion-rod adjustment
- Weight Unpacked: 13.43 lb(6.09 kg)
- Weight Packed: 17.55 lb(7.96 kg)
- Width Packed: 18.5"(46.99 cm)
- Height Packed: 43.5"(110.49 cm)
- Depth Packed: 5.75"(14.605 cm)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.Credit Cards
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)