There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Mesa/Boogie 1x15 Subway Ultra-Lite Baby Blue Bronco
SUBWAY® ULTRA-LITE 1x15 BASS CABINETS
Where MESA®’s passion for Design Excellence and Portability meet the demand for Great Tone in a simple, accessible package…the next chapter in the MESA/Boogie® Bass Story awaits; Introducing the SUBWAY® ULTRA-LITE Cabinet. Handcrafted in Petaluma, California, our Lightweight Italian Poplar Cabinets are Tuned and loaded with the following features:
- Designed & Handcrafted in Petaluma, California
- Tuned Front Ported Tri-Port Porting™ with Aviation style bracing (superior strength/reduced weight)
- Lightweight Italian Poplar Cabinets – Legendary Mesa Quality Construction
- Custom Subway® Neodymium Speakers & High Frequency Horn with Premium Attenuator
- Combination Speakon & 1⁄4” Input and Parallel Output
- Recessed, Flip-Out Metal Handles
- Lexan Corners
- Slip Cover
|Model||Subway 1x12||Subway 1x15|
Speak-On connectors wired 1+/1-
|2 x SpeakOn-1/4" (NL-4 combo)||2 x SpeakOn-1/4" (NL-4 combo)|
Average impedance normalized up to standard value
|8 ohms||8 ohms|
|Minimum Impedance (@ frequency)
Minimum cabinet impedance value from 20Hz - 5kHz
|7.45 ohms (@ 50.8 Hz)||6.79 ohms (@ 42.4 Hz)|
|Average Sensitivity (RMS) (50Hz-1000Hz)
Average sensitivity based on an RMS signal from 50Hz - 5kHz
|Maximum SPL (50Hz-1000Hz)
Maximum SPL calculated from average sensitivity and maximum RMS input power
|Average Thermal Power (RMS) (50Hz-1000Hz)
Power rating ("RMS") of L.F. driver based on EIA RS-426A standard
|400 Watts||400 Watts|
|Average Mechanical Power (RMS) (50Hz-1000Hz)
Average power rating ("RMS") based on average safe cone excursion
|400 Watts||400 Watts|
|Minimum Mechanical Power (RMS) (@ frequency)
Power rating ("RMS") based on the point of maximum safe cone excursion
|385 Watts (@ 74.3Hz)||400 Watts (@ 67.0Hz)|
|Low Freq F3 (Hz)
-3dB point of the LF response below the average response
|57.5 Hz||56.6 Hz|
|Low Freq F6 (Hz)
-6dB point of the LF response below the average response
|48.1 Hz||47.2 Hz|
|Low Freq F10 (Hz)
-10dB point of the LF response below the average response
|41.5 Hz||38.1 Hz|
|High Freq Response
Nominal HF response, dependent on the position of HF attenuator
|Dimension||15 1/4" x 19 1/4" x 18 1/4"||19 1/4" x 19 1/4" x 18 1/4"|
|Weight||32.9 lbs.||37.9 lbs.|
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.Credit Cards
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)