There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Epiphone ETBBEBGH1 BB King Lucille Ebony Gold Hardware
King’s singular tone has everything you’d want to hear in electric blues guitar—a bell-like ring with a hint of overdrive, soaring highs and gritty lows, and all driven home by King’s mighty left hand tremolo. The Epiphone B. B. King Lucille was designed by B. B. King himself and puts all the tone and nuance of King’s own favorite guitar in your hands.
As with all Epiphones, Lucille comes with our Limited Lifetime Guarantee and 24/7/365 Gibson Customer Service. Get the thrill and play the Epiphone B.B.King Lucille today at your Authorized Epiphone Dealer.
- Designed with B.B. King
- Classic VariTone™control
- Mono and stereo output
- TP-6 fine tuning bridge
- Body - maple
- Neck - Hard maple, glued, hand-set
- Scale Length - 24.75”
- Nut width - 1.68”
- Fingerboard - 22 medium jumbo frets
- Headstock - Sloped dovewing with pearloid “Lucille” inlay
- Pickups - 2 Classic Alnico Humbuckers
- Electronics - Vari-Tone™
Position 1 bypass
Position 2 5db at 1950 Hz
Position 3 12db at 1100 Hz
Position 4 15db at 620 Hz
Position 5 18.5db at 360 Hz
Position 6 21db at 120 Hz
- Outputs - 1/4” mono (both pickups or neck pickup in Stereo Mode and 1/ 4” Stereo (bridge pickup)
- Controls - 2-volume, 2-tone
- Inlay - pearloid, block
- Bridge - Lock-Tone™ Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece - TP-6 fine tuning bridge
- Hardware - gold
- Machine Heads - Grover®
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.Credit Cards
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)