There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Blackstar HT Club 50 Mark II 50-watt Tube Head
- Brand: Blackstar
HT Venue Series 40 Watt Club Combo Blackstar HT Venue Series amps deliver authentic boutique cleans and super high gain overdrives. These versatile all-tube amps are packed with innovations to inspire your performance - from studio to stage! The HT Club 4
Equipped with two channels and four footswitchable modes, the HT Club 40 is the ideal gigging tube amp for club sized venues. Each channel features an independent Voice switch that greatly enhances this amp's tonal versatility. The 40 Watt EL34 driven power amp has amazing punch and dynamics that easily cut through in any band situation. The three-band EQ is augmented by the Infinite Shape Feature (ISF), which works with the EQ to provide infinite new tone-shaping control. With a Celestion speaker, reverb, emulated output and effects loop this amplifier will set a new standard for flexible, gigging tube combos.
- 40 Watt, all-tube, 1 x 12" Combo with Master Volume and Digital Reverb (with Dark/Bright switch)
- Tube Complement: 2 x ECC83 (12AX7), 2 x EL34 Power Tubes; 12" Celestion Speaker
- 2 Channels, 4 Modes: Clean (Boutique, Modern); Overdrive (Classic, Modern); 3-Band EQ
- Exclusive ISF control; Emulated Speaker Output; Series Effects Loop
- 2-way footswitch is included